- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Vendor Sales Division, Business Administration Department
You will make a proposal for don Quijote stores, commercial facilities, and hotels to plan installations such as toys, beverages, and company-designed products.
 About customers; The installation locations are listed below and are being expanded gradually.
1) Stores of the company
, Don Quijote
, MEGA Don, Quijote
, MEGA Don, Quijote UNY
2) Outside downtown commercial facilities (Marui Shinjuku Annex)
3) Business hotels, etc.
 for merchandise make the proposal of the installed object.
・ Toy installations: Gachagacha, candy vending machines (Chupchachaps, Mentos, Hichu, Gum), etc.
・ Beverage installations: Cans, PET bottles, ice, paper cups, paper packs, etc.
・ The company Original installations: Hanko vending machines, mini cranes, etc.
Others: ID photos, photo prints, photocopiers, bank ATMs, currency exchange machines, lockers, etc.
 Specific duties
1) Planning proposals for installations
Existing locations and outside Of commercial facilities and general companies.
We plan efficient profit increase by placing the installation, and adjust from installation proposal to installation completion.
2) Planning the company’s installations We will plan and develop the company’s original installations.
* Example of original content
: Hanko vending machine (http://www.hankojihanki.jp/): This is the company’s original content for many media coverage.
3) In cooperation with the legal section of various contracts , various contracts are made.
 Other supplementary information
<Challenging / Attractive>-You
can get profits by placing the installation in a place where nothing is profitable, and the larger the profit, the more it will bounce.
・ It is possible to form original installations that only the company can develop.
・ It may be featured on TV and media.
<Strength of the company>
・ A strong strength is the presence of a strong field called “Group stores”.
・ It is a growth company with future potential, and it can aim for career advancement regardless of educational background, gender and company history.
・ Under the corporate culture of “delegation of authority and merit”, you can have a great deal of discretion in how to proceed and time management.
1) Have a store in charge and select what should be placed while considering the location in order to maximize profits.
2) Once you are able to select the appropriate installation, you will be involved in a new business and experience starting up a business.
3) As a project leader for new installations, I will leave everything from planning to monetization.
4) Eventually, you will be responsible for the department and will be responsible for business and personnel management.
Company > The Pan Pacific International Holdings (PPIH) Group has 697 stores in Japan and overseas (as of February 2019), increasing sales and profits for the 29th consecutive year, and consolidated sales of 941.5 billion yen. And continues to grow. In January 2019, UNY Co., Ltd. became a wholly owned subsidiary, and we expect net sales of ¥ 1,370 billion and operating income of ¥ 63 billion for the fiscal year ending June 2019.
We will enter a new dimension that requires more adaptability and speed than ever before, in order to develop new business formats in Japan and overseas, and to develop a strategy that expands the domain in the Pacific Rim region, while based in Japan. .
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Business experience 3 years or more (regardless of individual, corporation, new, route)
2. Those who have PC skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) 3. Ordinary car driving license (
[ Available only at AT ] [Allowable]
1. Experienced manager, branch manager (regardless of industry )
2. Experienced in advertising.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: ¥ 3.8 million to ¥ 5 million
Expected monthly salary: ¥ 270,000 to ¥ 350,000
* Determined based on sufficient consideration of ability, experience, previous salary, etc.
* Monthly salary of ¥ 48,000 to ¥ 6,290,000 is paid as a fixed overtime fee equivalent to 30 hours per month. * Extra amount will be paid separately.
Salary revisions: twice a year (January / July), bonuses: twice a year (July / December), commuter transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen).
Social insurance complete (employment / work-related accident / health / welfare pension), late-night work allowance, holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (30 hours is included in salary in advance as deemed overtime allowance), defined contribution pension system, life partner system (local government’s Same-sex partnerships / inner relations are subject to the same benefits as legal marriages), life partner gifts (spouse, relatives, same-sex partners) birthday gifts, employee stock ownership (with incentives), property savings system (With interest compensation), wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, Keigo Miko, group insurance premium discounts by partner insurance companies, facilities related to the Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: Yucan, English conversation: GABA) , Travel: HIS and many others), “Cororo Project” was established to consider how women work.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 month from application to appointment.
9th (in principle Saturday and Sunday), annual paid leave, Keio leave, half-leave system, maternity leave and childcare leave.
<Supplementary information on paid > Average paid days spent (per person): 9.63 days / year
* April 1, 2018 -In-house average acquisition results on March 31, 2019.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.