- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
As an in-house system engineer, you will strive to maintain and strengthen global IT governance.
1. Grasp and evaluate operational status based on IT guidelines and support for improvement of detected issues
2. Global development and promotion of communication and information sharing tool (Office365)
3. Initiatives for infrastructure such as global network and security Planning and design
4. ERP introduction planning, maintenance and operation management
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Estimated annual salary: 5 million yen-
Monthly salary: 330,000 yen-(including uniform allowances below) Basic salary: 287,000 yen-
* Fixed overtime allowance of 43,000 yen for 20 hours per month (for annual income of 5 million yen) (Additional payment)
* Scheduled annual salary, monthly salary, basic salary, fixed overtime, etc. are just a guideline amount and may increase or decrease through selection.
* Monthly salary includes fixed allowance.
Annual salary increase (April), Bonus twice a year (July / December), Commuting allowance (full payment)
<Annual income> (FY2018)
30 years old: 5.9 million yen
35 years old: 7.1 million yen
* Spouse allowance , Including dependent allowance and housing allowance
Various social insurance (health, welfare pension, employment, occupational accident), housing allowance (¥ 25,000 / month), family allowance (spoused ¥ 20,500, first child ¥ 2,500 / month), overtime allowance, dormitory housing, retirement allowance system ( 60 years old), property savings, employee shareholding association, personal pension, housing loan, recreation facilities (4 locations nationwide), sports club use assistance, rent assistance, single-term allowance, dual cost support, various in-house training
programs Service is substantial.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual Holidays: 122 days]
Full weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays (12 days in the first year, 20 days from the second year), special holidays