- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
As a marketing staff in charge of creative production, you will be responsible for brand communication, sales promotion planning, and operation (or support) mainly at stores.
The mission is to contribute to the growth of the company by strengthening the brand power.
1. promotional tool, progress management , over-the-counter POP , leaflet display and other tools
2. new products and individual stores another promotional planning, management services (or support)
3. Creative Development ( Product content planning, etc.)
4. Price negotiations with production staff and other external staff, progress management
・ A workplace where many young people in their 20s and 30s are active.
– A well-ventilated corporate culture where you can speak regardless of department or position.
・ Clothing and hairstyle are free.
– Women are the main company. More than 60% of employees, including representative directors, are women.
Those who satisfy all of the following :
1. More than 1 year of sales promotion promotion operation in the consumer goods manufacturer and retail industry
2. More than 2 years of work experience in the cosmetics industry
3. Text correction using Illustrator and Photoshop, etc. Those who can perform simple operations
4. Those who are active and constructive in their efforts to solve problems even when there are few resources
5. Those who have the ability to communicate with the staff concerned, whether inside or outside the company
6. Learning Those who are highly motivated and have a mind to challenge inexperienced jobs without hesitation
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Expected annual income: 3 million to 4 million yen
Full payment of transportation expenses
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of signing the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.