- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 6 Months
You will be responsible for a wide range of related tasks associated with the start-up of the business.
We are promoting partnerships with the company’s language learning platform “Wiz Heart” and a major English conversation school in Japan. In schools where mainly offline learning is planned, the company will be responsible for plan design, execution / promotion, and in- house system development to increase student continuation rate and proficiency using the company’s technology .
This collaboration is currently being carried out by the representative alone, so we expect that you will be able to carry out multiple collaboration projects by yourself while gradually taking over the work .
Those who meet the following requirements:
1. Experience in planning departments such as management planning, business development, sales planning, and service planning.
2. Experience in project management in cooperation with other occupations and other departments.
1. Experience in strategic, human resources and IT consulting companies.
2. Experience in the business startup phase.
3. Knowledge in the education industry.
4. Experience in business talks with major companies.
5. TOEIC English score of 700 points or more.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Flextime system available (standard working hours 8 hours / core time 12: 00-15: 00)
Salary increase (twice a year), performance bonus (once a year), NewsPicks subscription assistance, social insurance, transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen per month), language learning tools available, qualification support, external training, in-house social gathering Cost burden, gynecological examination cost burden.
Document selection → Interview (2 times) → Temporary
※ Selection frequency and flow may change.
Annual holiday 120 days, full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), summer, year-end and New Year holidays, maternity leave * Acquired, paid.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.