- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign ESS Development Department
■ Business description
You will be responsible for the planning, development and design of energy storage systems (ESS) using next-generation secondary batteries and other related systems.
Currently, we are working with partner companies such as electric power companies to develop various applications ranging from relatively small systems to large-scale industrial systems, and plan proposals for ESS utilization solutions in the VPP era. We are looking for human resources who can play an active role as the center of development work.
■ electrical engineering knowledge relating to, knowledge
■ one of the better meets the requirements of the welcome requirements
technology and knowledge according to the
■ electrical circuit and electronic circuit design, practical experience
■ especially power storage system Technology, knowledge, and practical experience related to development design of inverters, etc.
■ Technology, knowledge, and practical experience related to development design of power electronics products such as electric power supply equipment and facilities
■ Grid interconnection test and grid interconnection with electric power company Person who has knowledge and knowledge about consultation and other grids
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 5 million yen to 7.5 million yen
– Twice a year for assessment
– Bonus once a year
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, ability, etc.
* Commuting expenses: Full payment
* Commuting to car
◇ Fully equipped with various social insurance (health, welfare pension, occupational accident, employment)
◇ Childcare / care leave system
◇ Borrowed company housing system
– Document Selection
– First Interview Department Manager / Recruiter
– Final Interview President, Officers
* Selection schedule may change.
* Skype support for the first interview is negotiable.
* The final interview is conducted by the company. In the case of a long distance, transportation expenses are provided (negotiable).
[Annual holidays: 127 days]
◇ Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
◇ Summer holidays and year-end and New Year holidays
◇ Paid leave (half-day paid leave available)
◇ Gyeonghui leave
◇ Childbirth and childcare leave
◇ Nursing leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.