- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Department assigned Engine service department
You will be responsible for engine service and technical training specialists at locations around the world.
1. New creation and revision of service materials (workshop manuals, etc.) for our engines and generators
2. Creation of training materials and promotion of standardization for countries around the world
3. Based on materials Work as a technical training instructor (including on-site dispatch)
4. Planning and implementation of training plans for sales company service personnel taking into account the timing of new product release, etc.
5. From sales companies, OEM suppliers of engines, and internal departments Responding to inquiries
* We are looking forward to global activities in the world, including North America, Europe, and Asia. (Overseas business trip frequency is about once or twice a year)
[Career after joining the company]
This department is a service department specialized in construction machinery. Accompanying overseas expansion, you can gain sufficient experience in overseas services.
[About the company’s engines]
Although the company has a strong image of agricultural machinery, it is also a major supplier of industrial engines, boasting the world’s top share of diesel engines with less than 100 horsepower.
A wide range of engine series, optional parts, and service parts that meet strict exhaust gas regulations in each country contribute to the global expansion of OEM manufacturers.
Currently, electronic control of engines is progressing, and with this, higher levels of complex service quality are required. We are also very committed to developing medium to large engines with over 100 horsepower.
We aim to become the world’s No. 1 engine supplier by expanding the engine lineup and improving service quality. This recruitment is a strategic recruitment to achieve that. .
[About the company]
The company can be broadly divided into two categories: agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines, and machinery, which manufactures construction machinery; It is divided. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the foundry industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior but also must be useful to society” To promote the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Those who meet any of the following requirements:
1. English skills
2. Those who can read machine drawings
3. Those who understand the mechanism of hydraulic equipment, electrical circuits, etc.
4. Machine disassembly and measurement using tools Performance test using equipment
* It is desirable to have experience in creating materials through the above experience.
1. Those who handled machines in their daily work
2. Those who have experienced after-sales service work
3. Those who like machine tampering
4. Those who do not resist public explanations such as classes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary ¥ 238,500 / University graduate: monthly salary ¥ 218,500
<Annual income reference example>
University graduate 27 years old: ¥ 539.2 million / 1 dependent, housing allowance In the case of, commuting by car / motorcycle / bicycle excluding overtime depends on the establishment.
University graduate 35 years old: 7158 thousand yen / 3 dependents, housing allowance, excluding overtime
pay raise: once a year (April), bonus: twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.