- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
At the new and existing Rakuten fulfillment center (RFC), I will be in charge of the examination, introduction and operation management of logistics equipment and peripheral fixtures.
1. Preparation of MHE (Logistics Material Handling Equipment) standard work procedure and training for operators in accordance with safety, quality, and productivity standards
2. Equipment with preventive maintenance and repair according to equipment specifications Operation
3. Acquisition of KPIs related to MHE, implementation of specific measures and improvement
4. Monthly preventive maintenance plan and budget planning, execution of maintenance
* Career step based on experience, ability, skills and personal performance after joining the company Consider.
・ Realize stable operation of new warehouses
・ Improve the quality of existing warehouses and increase production capacity
【About the same division】
Rakuten’s logistics service mission opens in the Rakuten market that supports EC in Japan Supporting store growth. By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
This division is responsible for EC logistics of Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as store / shipment of goods, storage / inventory management, packaging, delivery, customer service, gift service and return service for stores opening in the Rakuten market. “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” including.
1. Preventive maintenance and repair work of facilities, equipment and fixtures in the manufacturing and logistics industries
2. Understanding of the MHE mechanism, quantification, qualitative information aggregation, analysis, and improvement experience
3. Speed according to operating conditions Ability to judge and respond
4. General business skills (communication, personal computer skills, etc.)
5. Able to carry out activities that involve the related parties with clear and clear knowledge
・ Training experience for subordinate members as work leaders
・to understand the flow of goods and information, who can be devised new ideas who can understand the structure of the system and control improvement experience with an awareness of cost
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: about 5 million yen to 7 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses twice a year (June and December, paid based on company and individual performance).
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system.
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), summer / winter holidays, annual paid holidays, special holidays.
Primary interview: Senior manager, Engineering Division
SPI (Web aptitude test)
Final interview: Senior manager, RFC Operation Division
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.