- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:45
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Lighthouse Inc.
As an interpreter and in charge of overseas brands, you will be mainly responsible for interpreting, product inventory management, overseas ordering, and domestic branding. In addition, you will be involved in a wide range of work.
1. interpretation business (accompany employees and overseas exhibition, once or twice a year) interpretation of business talks (less frequently) interpretation of the customer
2. Inventory management
3. domestic Branding (planning of sales expansion method)
4. Translation work as preparation for new brand release, English translation into Japanese, direction in case of subcontracting
5. Support between sales department and customer, sampling, sampler arrangement
6. Overseas contact / ordering / email (10 calls / day, almost no telephone support due to time difference) , ordering, inquiries, etc.
7. Domestic end-users and telephone support for dealing companies (including complaints)
8. Meetings / Cargo reception We will visit factories, warehouses, subcontractors, etc. as necessary to hold meetings and receive cargo (movable by company car).
9. Product exhibition (twice a year) Due to product exhibition, there is a possibility of domestic business trips and other business trips.
[The company’s main products]
Organic dog food “SOLVIDA”, grain-free high protein high quality dog food “RIGALO”, elastic lead “Flexilead” used in more than 60 countries around the world, etc. We handle many products that have never existed before.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Advanced English or higher: TOEIC 850-900 (business level)
2. Experience of interpreting or learning interpreting (no industry experience required )
Purchasing and inventory management Experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 3.6 million yen to 520 yen
– monthly salary: 240,000 yen – 370,000 yen
* overtime pay: payment includes a uniform month 55,000 yen in salary as a fixed overtime of the month for 40 hours equivalent (with payment excess)
* bonuses twice a year ( Last year: 4.5 months per year + financial bonus), commuting allowance (equivalent to regular commuting fee)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), retirement allowance system (subject to payment from over 3 years of service), retirement age 60 (with re-employment system), corporate contract fitness club, employee travel (overseas, Once every 2 to 3 years)
– Document screening
– 2-3 interviews
* Written examination available
* Screening frequency and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 110 days]
Saturday (Saturday work is available once a month for in-house meetings and training), Sundays, public holidays, summer vacation (2 days), year-end and New Year holidays (6 days), annual paid leave (half year of joining the company) 10 days after elapse, and then as required by law), maternity leave system, childcare leave system, refresh leave system
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.