- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
Responsible for product management of FRONTEO’s artificial intelligence “KIBIT” software KIBIT Automator and Lit i View, leading product planning, contributing to innovation in the eDiscovery industry and improving the competitiveness of its products.
◇ Understand eDiscovery work and define requirements for continuous improvement of software based on interviews with users inside and outside the US and Asia.
(Regularly conduct hearings for the user and function (Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the United States), to create a specification document of function, to organize the priority from a variety of perspectives, take the agreement with the relevant departments) and development Because the functions of the specifications and user manuals created / developed are used by the user, the initial support work to promote the use. The system development team and the development plan are coordinated based on the summarized requirements.
・ Understand the business and business structure of the eDiscovery industry, and propose software products and functions that bring benefits to the industry.
・ Conduct business model examination and structural analysis of pricing, cost, and competitiveness factors, and work with sales departments to lead the creation of business plans.
◇ Prioritize development functions and maximize the impact of product services within the budget.
◇ Decide the direction that the product should aim for while talking directly to the CTO. Conduct a product development policy with the business unit representative.
[Challenging and attractive]
– KIBIT Automator and Lit i View aiming for No.1 share in Legal Tech software for the US are Legal Tech software products for eDiscovery, and the main battlefield of eDiscovery is the USA. You can expect further growth as a product manager in product planning and continuous improvement activities to win competitive products in the United States.
・ Business model innovation using AI software
KIBIT Automator is a software that supports and supports lawyers to read and judge evidence related to lawsuits. In addition, by proposing the effects of software and new business models, it will be possible to provide significant benefits to end users. Experience in witnessing a domain innovation is rare and is a major career advantage.
Those who satisfy any of the following requirements:
1. Experience in product management for more than 3 years
( may be experience as a sub-team team leader)
2. Have experience in defining requirements with users
1. Software development experience as a software engineer
2. Pricing work experience
3. Business model building work experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 8 million to 9 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account previous work, experience and skills.
Bonus: twice a year (June / December), salary revision: once a year (June), commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen / month)
Various social insurances, retirement allowance system, employee shareholding system system
(except for managers)
Overtime allowance, housing allowance, family allowance
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 127 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang leave, paid leave (10 days granted when joining the company * up to 20 days / year)
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.