- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
As a member of the corporate staff, you will be in charge of accounting and finance.
-annual / quarterly / monthly closing business
• PL prediction, cash management,management, cost analysis , such as the early stage of the monthly closing, building a management structure and shareholder / financial institutions correspondence, tax accountant / Auditing
Welcome to the border less experience as well as accounting / finance work!
The company will soon be celebrating its third anniversary and you can experience the process of growing from a startup company to a mature adult company. In addition, because it is a compact organization with 23 employees, it is an environment where you can have various experiences close to the management team. A healthy corporate function is essential for a company.
Smart and professional with few people. I want to stick here.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in accounting at a listed company or listed preparation company, or equivalent experience (approx. 2 years or more)
2. Basic knowledge of financial accounting and management accounting (second level of bookkeeping) Degree)
3. IT service literacy
・ Practical experience at audit corporation, accounting office, accounting consultant
・ Certified accountant qualification, tax accountant qualification, those who passed those courses
・ Experience in team management
Selection process[Application flow]
Document submission (resume, job history)
Primary selection: [Contents] Company introduction, interview, office introduction
[Attendees] Any board member of CFO, CEO, COO
Secondary selection : [Contents] Interview
[Attendees] Any board member including CEO, COO, CSO, CTO
Understanding the site: [Contents] Lunch, interview with members within the company
Pass / fail notification, appointment