- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00 to 7: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Innisfree Division / Marketing Team
Responsible for planning and executing strategies to improve brand awareness of the company’s natural cosmetic brand “innisfree”.
1. Formulation of branding strategy and marketing strategy
Based on the brand global strategy, we will formulate branding strategy and marketing strategy in the Japanese market with the aim of improving brand recognition and sales.
2. planning of the annual marketing plan monthly promotion, run the formulation of-year marketing plan
based on-year marketing plan, monthly promotions, planning and execution of the communication plan
3. market trends, competitive trends, sales and customer data analysis Derivation of consumer insight based on qualitative and quantitative
4. Marketing budget setting and management
5. Various reporting
A cosmetic brand that uses the blessings of Jeju Island, a clean island full of untouched nature, which is registered as a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site. A lifestyle brand that offers a wide range of skincare, makeup, hair, body, room fragrances, and other products. It offers beautiful beauty mainly for customers in their 20s and 30s.
Since its debut in 2001, it has opened more than 1,700 stores in 13 locations around the world, mainly in South Korea, Southeast Asia, and China. In 2017, it opened its first North American flagship store in New York. In Japan, it debuted in Omotesando in March 2018, and currently has 5 stores.
[About the company]
It is a local subsidiary of the, a cosmetic manufacturer with a history of more than 70 years in Korea, the 12th in the world and 40% share in Korea. Founded in 2005, the 15th year has passed. High-quality products developed at the home country research laboratory with a system of about 500 people are deployed in directly managed stores such as roadside stores, fashion buildings, station buildings, and e-commerce.
mission is to provide new beauty value to Japanese customers.
Currently, there are three brands in Japan: . It operates more than 25 brands and can expect further brand introduction and business expansion over the medium to long term.
Japan office staff: about 50 (about 10 innisfree division staff). A corporate culture that emphasizes new challenges.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Marketing experience in cosmetic brands (over 3 years)
2. Language skills: English (over business level)
3. Business execution ability with many uncertainties (Dealing with Ambiguity) )
Language skills: Korean (read-write level and above).
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million yen to 6 million yen (basic salary)
* Salary includes fixed overtime equivalent of 20 hours per month. (Payments that exceed 20 hours due to prior application)
Bonus (12.5% of basic salary)
5 million to 7 million yen
Breakdown: Basic salary + bonus (about 12.5% of basic salary)
the case of basic pay 4.5 million yen: month 52,875 yen
case of basic pay 6 million yen: month 70,500 yen
※ standard attendance number of days in the year, some of the up and down there by the standard working hours.
Social insurance, retirement allowance (subject to payment after 3 years of employment), time difference work system, premium Friday system.
Interview (1 to 2 times)
* The number and details of selection may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays , Sundays , public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays, Keio holidays, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.