- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30 to 18: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Overseas Management Office (tentative: new section)
I will leave the person in charge of overseas labor management. We will strengthen labor management and compliance systems that comply with the laws of each country at the Group’s overseas bases.
1. Labor management in accordance with the laws and regulations of each country at the Group’s overseas bases, setting and operation of rule guidelines
2. Negotiations with overseas accounting firms for the establishment of labor regulations
3. For group companies Guidance, support and supervision of compliance activities
Engage in global HR.
Because the company is growing rapidly, there is an environment where you can challenge.
Labor management experience at an operating company with an overseas base.
* Negotiations with overseas accounting firms support Japanese, so language skills are not required.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 6 million to 12 million yen (12-month per capita rate)
* Preferential treatment based on experience and ability
* Annual salary is fixed for overtime 45 hours a month 78,000 yen (in case of annual income 3.6 million yen) Includes 97,000 yen per month (in case of annual income of 4.5 million yen). (Excess portion is provided separately)
Commuting transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen per month), salary increase: twice a year (April / October), promotion: as needed
Fully equipped with various social insurance, property savings system, shareholding association (there is a shareholding association incentive system), Keigo Mikokin, childcare support allowance (in cases where employees who return to work after childcare leave cannot work without taking them to a nursery school, etc.) Support for providing childcare charges up to a maximum of 50,000 yen per month for those who are not allowed to leave the daycare center and have to leave for an unlicensed daycare center, etc.), regular meeting, general meeting of employees (once a year).
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual Holidays: More than 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Summer vacation, Annual paid leave, Keio leave, Mental leave, Nursing leave, Refresh leave, Day not to miss growth Employees with children up to can take special leave at the entrance ceremony, graduation ceremony, or athletic meet).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.