- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
Properly and reasonably advance the project to provide etas testing and verification related products and services on time. Promote appropriate solutions to customers from ETAS test and verification related solutions covering XiLs (MiLs / SiLs / HiLs).
* Acquire knowledge of etas testing and verification related products and share it with team members.
* Learn project workflow for ETAS testing and verification related products (ETO: Engineering To Order process) and apply it to all projects to be managed. .
* Project corresponding resource allocation so that an optimum, to manage the test and verification-related products team of Aetas.
* Work closely with the purchasing, manufacturing and quality departments of the German headquarters to ensure that all projects are progressing properly and in line with milestones and that etas products and services can be delivered on time.
* Understand the road map of the product development team at the German headquarters and provide feedback on Japanese market trends.
* Support new market development staff and sales teams to develop new markets and make appropriate proposals for customer use cases.
Ensure that the projects to deliver ETAS Test and Validation products and service to customers are executed properly in time. Promote and propose appropriate ETAS Test and Validation solutions (XiLS).
* Acquire knowledge of ETAS products for Test and Validation solutions and share it with the team members.
* Acquire knowledge of ETAS project workflow for Test and Validation (ETO process) and apply it properly to all the projects.
* Manage ETAS Test and Validation team for optimized allocation of project resources.
* Closely cooperate with procurement, manufacturing, and quality teams in Germany to make sure that all the projects are executed in accordance with project milestones, so that the ETAS products and service are delivered in time. .
* Understand And Contribute To The Product Road Map For The Product Development Team In Germany.
* Support Business Development Team And Sales Team To Acquire New Business And Generate Proper Offers That Fit Customer Use-Cases.
ETAS Offers A Highly Technical and fast-paced working environment, which brings you in touch with latest embedded technology at leading players in the industry.As a medium-size d company, it offers a unique opportunity of taking responsibility and freedom while offering job security and development possibilities within the entire Bosch Group.
* Field application engineer experience of in-vehicle software / hardware development or in-vehicle products, knowledge and experience related to in-vehicle use cases
* Active thinking and attitude of responsibility
* Customers and foreigners of various cultures Communication ability to interact with
English * Ability to conduct business using English
* Presenting ability including English and ambition
* Ability to handle business trips including overseas
* TOEIC 730 or higher
* Automotive software / hardware development or field application engineering, use-case know-how
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with cusotmers and foreign people with variaty of culture
* Capable of communicating business conversaion in English
* Presentation , English skills required and having a mind set to improve those skills
* Per son who doesn’t hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
* Engineering degree
* TOEIC score more than 730
Full monthly salary
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– Fixed overtime
– pay basic salary: 295,000 yen to 516,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 106,000 yen to 184,000 yen
– Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 45 hours overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous salary, and company standards
Salary revision: Annual
bonus system: Performance bonus system available (December)
Commuting allowance (according to the Company’s regulations)
Social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
membership system welfare service, etc.
Document selection → 2-3 interviews (site manager, HR, president)
– Complete a five-day workweek (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays
– founding anniversary (May 10), summer vacation three days, year-end and New Year holiday (6 days)
– paid leave (the second year than the 20 days granted), congratulations and condolences vacation, etc.
– planned beginning of the year paid vacatioon Grant system
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.