- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 6 months
We will conduct solution sales to solve customer attracting issues.
1. About customers, companies / real estate companies, developers of newly built houses, etc.
2. Planning proposals using “SUUMO” for merchandise nationwide condominiums, detached houses, land This is a real estate portal site that is packed with all information on housing, from sales and sales information to rental and renovation. Information on real estate companies, housing manufacturers, construction companies and contractors reviewed by the company is posted and can be used with confidence.
Provides services in the area of housing and living.
3. We will make proposals using “SUUMO” for solving customer attraction problems regarding sales methods and processes . We will not only solve the problem of attracting customers, but also propose solutions to solve the real business issues of customers.
Here are some examples of sales.
1) Consultation from the customer in charge One of the customers in charge of consulting said
, “I would like to increase the number of visitors from the company and increase the contract rate in selling custom homes”. .
2) Start collecting information and confirming the number of previews: Confirm the number of previews to see how many people are actually viewing the customer page on SUUMO.
・ Analysis based on numerical data: Analyze based on numerical data why there is a person who is watching but does not lead to a close.
・ Interviews with customers: In order to know the true product value of customers, we listen to corporate values, beliefs, and commitments.
・ Research from every direction: We always go to the site, look around new houses for sale, and go to see the best-selling properties to understand the market.
3) Proposing paper and designing the overall process: Design the overall process for how to approach the market.
・ Investigation based on information: In order to have as many visitors as possible, “What kind of page structure should convey the appeal of the customer, and at what timing can the maximum effect be obtained? ”Based on the information collected.
* In addition to posting media, we will also create conductors that lead to visits and contracts.
4) Meeting with the production (director and writer)
・ Sharing the purpose and theme of this time
・ Accompanying the photo shoot to be posted on the paper (Instructing the angle etc. according to the image of the photograph you want to launch)
20 visitors %, The contract rate grew to more than 1.5 times, sales of custom homes were strong, and customer relationships were further strengthened. In addition, I was assigned to take charge as a companion to a large project that the customer is considering next.
[Characteristics of position]
This position is expected not only to propose a strategy to attract customers using “SUUMO” but also to enter into the business issues of customers. For this reason, there are a wide variety of proposals, including proposals involving local governments, consideration of customer brand strategies, and proposals for customer training systems.
[Challenging / Attractive]
You will have the ability to look down on things from a high point of view, the ability to analyze issues to identify issues, the power to engage in proposals, and the propulsive power.
After completing a three-year contract for a CD (career design) employee, you will be stepped up for various careers that you want, such as changing jobs, independence, or starting a business. In addition, there are training and graduation support to help you step up.
・ Those who want to grow at the company to fulfill their vision in 3 years and 5 years later
・ Customer experience (experience in conversations tailored to each customer)
・ Store management and management Those who are also interested / Sales experience
* There is no problem even if you do not have knowledge about the housing industry. We value the ability to listen to customer requests rather than knowledge.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual salary: 4 million yen
Monthly salary: 302,330 yen
Standard salary: 219,876 yen
Duty allowance: 82,454 yen
* Duty allowance: Overtime pay equivalent to 45 hours
* If overtime work exceeds 45 hours, the overtime pay will be used as overtime allowance Separate
bonus payment twice a year (June / December): 250,000 yen (± 50,000 yen depending on company performance) * There is an incentive according to the results by a separate department, commuting transportation expenses (according to the company’s regulations)
[About employment type]
Employed as a fixed-term contract employee.
First time only: Until the end of September or the end of March, whichever comes first from the date of joining,
then: 1 year renewal (up to 3 years)
Social insurance (health insurance, long-term care insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, and workmen’s accident insurance), late-night allowance, extra holiday allowance, career advancement support (payment of 1 million yen at the end of the contract with the maximum age)
Interview (2 times)
* SPI (aptitude test) will be conducted until the final interview
* The number of selections and content may change.
* The selection period is scheduled to be about one month.
[Number of annual holidays: 130 days (125 days for company holidays + 5 days for designated holidays)]
2 days a week (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), New Year holidays, Summer, Winter, GW, Keigo (2-7 days), Paid, Thanks holidays, Special Leave (paid treatment), menstruation, childbirth, childcare, public injury, nursing, suffering, etc. Childcare leave system, care leave system, nursing leave system
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.