- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Development
- Working Hour 08: 30 to 17: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign [Research Department]
General operations related to technology development.
1. Formulation of development plan.
2. Arrangement of equipment and analysis.
3. Budget and process management.
4. Test execution.
5. Evaluation of test results.
6. Preparation of design standards etc., etc.
7. analysis engineer business: Nox · CO · O2 analysis related to combustion, cyclone flow analysis, and other fluid analysis of each device sophistication of expertise in 8 fluid engineering: by the acquisition of knowledge, such as combustion and heat transfer, heat・ Elucidation of phenomena related to fluids and vibrations and problem solving .
[About the company]
As a leading company focusing on the use of renewable energy and environmental conservation, the company continues to be an indispensable presence in society. Aim.
While the social system of mass production, mass consumption, and mass disposal is being transformed into a sustainable recycling society, the amount of waste to be treated is steadily decreasing, but a comfortable and safe living environment In order to maintain this, waste treatment plants backed by advanced environmental performance will continue to be an indispensable social infrastructure. Furthermore, in recent years, waste incineration power generation has been actively promoted as part of efforts to achieve a low-carbon society or from the perspective of utilizing unused energy, and new energy policies have become an urgent issue. It is also expected as a power supply infrastructure.
In addition, in the construction of an energy society that does not depend on nuclear power and fossil fuels that will be required in the future, it is socially possible to recover energy from renewable energy such as biomass and unused fuel such as waste plastic that has not been effectively used until now. We believe that the need for our combustion technology and heat recovery technology, which is being highlighted as a theme and can be one of the solutions, will increase.
Under such a medium- to long-term business environment, “To continue to be an indispensable presence in society as a leading company mainly in the fields of the use of renewable energy and environmental conservation,” and “2020 “Ordinary income of 10 billion yen in the fiscal year”, and with the corporate vision of building a system that can stably acquire more than 10 billion yen even in the face of large fluctuations in the business environment, develop business activities with the aim of realizing it We will continue to.
Those who meet any of the following requirements
1. Majors in mechanical and chemical engineering
2. Basic knowledge and work experience in mechanical engineering and chemical engineering
3. Expertise in fluid and combustion fields
1. Analysis work experience.
2. Experience in development work.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Bonus: twice a year (July, December), salary increase: once a year (April), overtime allowance, commuting allowance.
Various insurance (employment insurance, workmen’s insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance), promotion examination system, various benefits: family / housing, property savings, shareholding association, housing fund loan, sanatorium, defined contribution pension system, various cultures / exercises Club activities, membership-based sports clubs, bachelor dormitories, corporate pension systems, childcare / nursing leave systems, cafeteria plans (selective benefits program), etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 128 days]
Full week off, two days off, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, Keio leave, half-day annual leave, planned annual leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.